Each of our TV portals applies different general terms and conditions of sales that we remind you to read carefully. You can find full information on each single TV Shopping Portal and Marketplace.
Perseo TV is a TV Web Portal managed by Perseo Communication Ltd with a registered office at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.
ACCESSING OUR TV Portal
Access to our TV Portal is permitted temporarily, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our TV Portal is unavailable at any time, or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our TV Portal, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our TV Portal, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy (please see below).
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our TV Portal. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our TV Portal through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our TV Portal, and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our TV Portal for your reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our TV Portal.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video, audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our TV Portal must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our TV Portal for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentaries and other materials posted on our TV Portal are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Therefore, We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our TV Portal, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update our TV Portal regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our TV Portal, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our TV Portal may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our TV Portal is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
Any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our TV Portal or connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our TV Portal, any websites linked to it, and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time
- All conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity.
- Any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our TV Portal, or to make contact with other users of our TV Portal, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (please check below). You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our TV Portal will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We have also the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our TV Portal constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our TV Portal.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our TV Portal if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (please see below).
VIRUSES, HACKING, AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our TV Portal by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our TV Portal, the server on which our TV Portal is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our TV Portal. You must not attack our TV Portal via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our TV Portal will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our TV Portal or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you as well without our formal written consent.
Our TV Portal must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our TV Portal other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (please see below.)
META Description and META TAGS
You are not authorized to use or quote in any form the name Perseo Communication Ltd, Perseo TV portal as well all our trademarks Shopping Italy TV, Shopping Italia TV, Shopping World TV, Shopping Dubai TV, Shopping USA TV, Shopping Canada TV, Shopping Japan TV, Principautè de Monaco TV, ELS Fashion TV, Dream Travel TV, Tour Operator TV and Electric Bike TV (hereinafter as "Perseo TV Portals") in your site, HTML or PHP code. Any violation will be pursued to the maximum extent of the law.
DISPLAYED LINKS FROM OUR TV Portal
Where our TV Portal contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
OUR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Your usage of our TV Portal means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use (please see above).
You may use our TV Portal only for lawful purposes. You may not use our TV Portal:
- In any form that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any form that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or recycle any material which does not comply with our standard contents.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) using Perseo TV portals.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Furthermore, you also agree:
- Do not access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt: a)any part of our TV Portal; b) any equipment or network on which our TV Portal is stored.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our TV Portal, including, without limitation:
- Broadcast news
- Bulletin boards
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our TV Portal, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor, or moderate any interactive service we provide on our TV Portal, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any material which you contribute to our TV Portal (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory to any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse, or invade another privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, at our full discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our TV Portal. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our TV Portal.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our TV Portal.
- An issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our TV Portal.